The battery is the most vulnerable part of any backup power system, regardless of capacity, topology or brand. Understanding causes of UPS battery degradation, ways to prevent degradation and UPS battery maintenance options are fundamental to ensure maximum system availability and to keeping your data center and business up and running. We have experience in managing battery systems for some of the largest data center operators in the world. Our field team is highly experienced and trained to perform battery projects in an efficient and safe manner. Whether you need a full battery installation or a spot replacement, we provide complete end-to-end project management coordination to ensure a successful implementation.
Correct battery sizing for optimum run-time and maintainability saves money and space while avoiding outages. We can help properly size your battery systems taking into consideration both beginning of life and end of life requirements. This is where the rubber meets the road and why our expertise and experience really matters. Backup Batteries for UPS, Generator, Switchgear, and DC Plant. Warranty matters, and since we maintain the entire data history for your systems, we are able to certify each battery’s history against the manufacturer’s specifications–ideal when it comes to getting units replaced.
- Battery Projects Include Staging, Transportation, Shipping, Installation And Disposal. When Necessary Our Staff Will Perform A Preliminary Walk-Through Of Your Facility To Identify Logistical Challenges Ahead Of Time. On-Site Certified Field Technicians Will Perform New Install Or Battery Replacement And System Configuration. We Will Also Dispose Of Your Old Batteries To An Environmental Regulatory Compliant Battery Recycling Center.
- Quarterly, Semi-Annual Or Annual On Site Inspections Include; Validation Of Ohmic, Voltage And Temperature Measures, Calibration, Wire Harness Connection Checks And Annual Battery System Visual Inspections.
- Facilitation Of Battery Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process And Replacement Including Warranty Management. If Monitored, Canara Has The Ability To Include Battery Performance History To Expedite Warranty Claims.
- IEEE 1188 Compliant Load Test Can Be Performed At Installation Or Annually To Simulate Client Load And Prove Overall System Integrity And Prove All Units Pass In Accordance With The Manufacturer’s Specifications. Canara Will Perform A Complete Analysis Of The Resulting Data And Provide A Detailed Report As To Which Batteries Pass/ Fail The Load Testing. This Ensures That Weak Batteries Are Removed From The String Immediately For Better Warranty Claim And Longer Life String Performance.
- Predictive Analytics And Monitoring Of Your Batteries Provide The Visibility Into Your Battery System So Spot Replacements Can Be Planned In Advanced And Timed With Pre-Scheduled PM Or Service Visits.
- Trained Technicians Use Non-Intrusive, Thermal Imaging Technology To Detect Defects Before They Can Cause A Major Issue.
- Save Time, Money And Ensure Your Systems Are Operational
- Full Turnkey Management Service For All Your Battery Assets